We all need help at times to have a clearer idea of what we should do with our lives or to get through inevitable challenges. Don’t stay silent. Interact with someone who understands the unique struggles you go through as a growing young adult in the modern world.
The Truth Is That Most Young Adults Today Have No Clue About How To Make The Most Of The Most Critical Transition Period In Their Lives… I used to be one of these people until I woke up aged 21 back in 2014. I don’t want to see young adults waste their most energetic years stranded in limbo.
Time is the most precious resource you have, contrary to one of the biggest myths out there, that is: ‘you’re young you have so much time, so take your time’, or another version: ‘you have your whole life ahead of you’. I can tell you firsthand that this is a lie after surviving a hit-and-run collision aged 14. The myth is used to keep people ‘feeling’ super comfortable, in a bad situation, and encourages people to BE AVERAGE, ACT AVERAGE and LIVE AVERAGE.
If you’re serious about making progress towards the life that will give you true satisfaction, your youth should be focused on personal development and we all need support in this area. There is no such thing as a self-made person.
My mentoring gives you an opportunity to figure out things which takes many people years and years to figure out on their own especially in this age of misinformation and ‘follow the follower’ culture. Avoid being that person who says in their late adulthood:
‘I wish what I know now is what I knew back then.’
‘I wish I had the confidence to follow my dreams back in my 20s even if my best friend told me to give up.’
My focus is self-development and self-improvement in the early stage of adulthood to help you to build the right foundation that will allow you to follow a purpose that you actually care about with BOLDNESS.
If you’re looking for objective and thorough personalised support and encouragement to:
- develop self-confidence
- get over a fear of failure
- stop being a slave to instant gratification
- overcome procrastination
- develop a schedule and stick to it
- deal with difficult people
- find direction
- take control of your situation
- come up with your own personal agenda
- develop a positive mindset to face life’s challenges
- set clear goals
- develop self-discipline
- have accountability to complete tasks
- take MASSIVE action
I offer mentoring for young adults to help you to make a difference in your own life specific to your situation.
Benefits of Email Mentoring:
Email mentoring is a flexible, easy-to-use, and highly accessible option for clients.
- It may feel more comfortable to talk via email, using written words and it may encourage some people to be more free with their words and open up more without the pressure of face-to-face or phone interaction.
- You have plenty of time to reflect on your thoughts before putting them into words at own your pace and in your own time before sending an email.
- You can email me anytime you want during the period of your mentoring.
- You can save all the emails, reread and reuse them anytime you want for a permanent source of personalised inspiration, encouragement and advice from a young adult to a young adult.
- It is less expensive than mentoring via phone or Skype.
- You get very clear and relevant answers which you can put into ACTION. There’s no extra fluff, no superfluous conversation.
Here’s how Email Mentoring works:
- Each email response I send is thoughtfully customised for your unique context and needs. I don’t regurgitate information or give generic advice. I focus on SOLUTIONS not self-help hype.
- I focus on on helping you get REAL results by helping you get the ball rolling in the direction you want. I offer practical advice, step-by-step strategies and guidance you can start applying to your situation immediately.
- Tough Love: I will show you support and understanding, but I will be honest and straightforward with you. From my experience, bitter pills serve as the best medicine.
- If I need additional information from you to provide a response, I ask for it and only after that will I send the final paid email response.
- Responding to emails from clients in a timely manner is a priority. I typically answer emails within 48 hours, can be within a few hours.
- With an email response, I may include attachments or links to additional resources that I feel may be useful for you.
Email mentoring is simple: you write me an email, describe a situation you’re have trouble with in your life, ask a specific question and I write an email response back. There are 3 mentoring services available. With each email we can move from topic to topic or further explore the present topic.
SEE THIS AS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE.
One-off advice email: £13.50
Week Period: £25
Month Period: £60
Email mentoring has limited availability to allow me to offer my best to my clients.
Drop me an email at: edward[at]legacymeanseverything[dot]com (written like this in the name of avoiding a war with spam bots) for more information or for any queries you may have and let’s see how we can work together to help you take charge of your own life.
I look forward to working with you.